METHOD OF PAYMENT – VISA/MC/Debit (In Person) or Cheque ONLY
FEES – Payable in advance and are not refundable unless for Medical Reasons.
(A letter, addressed to the Board of Directors, must be written and accompanied by a Doctor’s certificate).
SKATE CANADA, BC/YK SECTION FEE & INSURANCE must be paid each year (1 Sep. – 31 Aug) in order to participate in programs. (Non-Refundable)
REGISTRATION FEE – only One Per Family is required (Non Refundable)
CANSKATE SESSION INFORMATION
- Valid “boot tags” must be laced to the toe of skate.
- Parents are responsible for their children during this time.
- Any skater found endangering others through rough play, excessive speed or tag, may be asked to leave the ice at the discretion of the Coaches.
- NO food, drink or gum allowed on the ice.
- Any questions during a session should be directed to the Club Office or a Program Assistant.
- Please do not interrupt Coaches during lessons.
All Canskate participants up to & including Badge Level 5 must wear a CSA approved hockey helmet while on the ice.